Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
Check out our newest collection of items #fabthingshappeninphilly, which we designed in response to a comment made by Donald Trump during the 2020 Debate. In case you missed it, he said in reference to the newly opened early voting locations, that "Bad things happen in Philly. Bad things."
We are reclaiming that statement to let the world know that FAB things happen in Philly! Including our work at Fab Youth Philly. We support other youth serving organizations through various consulting services, connect youth development professionals to networking and training and innovate afterschool and summer programming for children and teens.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Red Fab Things Happen in Philly Large organic tote bag
Excluding Sales Tax |